Voted The Best Wedding Coordination Company
Wedding design, planning & coordination for the Lake Tahoe region.
Lake Tahoe Wedding Design, Planning & Coordination
We'd love to learn more about your vision for your wedding day!
Call to schedule your complimentary consultation, or complete the contact form on the Contact Us page.
775 . 771 . 4153
Specializing in wedding design, planning and coordination as well as décor, wedding rental equipment and wedding vendor selection.
2012-2018 WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award
2018 Wedding Industry Experts Award
Weddings Published in:
On the Go Bridal, Carats & Cake,
Borrowed & Blue & Tahoe Unveiled
With award-winning wedding coordination, we sincerely welcome and appreciate the opportunity to be your wedding coordination professional and assist you on your wedding day~the most important and memorable day of your life. If you are searching for that perfect Lake Tahoe wedding venue, we can also assist you in finding your perfect location!
As your professional wedding coordinator and wedding planner, we can guide you so that your wedding vendor choices fall within the confines of your budget. According to your specifics, we will make sure even the most minor wedding ceremony or reception details are perfect.
We will be there with you to assure your wedding day will flow smoothly, giving you the wedding day you have always imagined.
Liane McCombs is an honored, preferred vendor at all Lake Tahoe venues including the following venues:
There are unlimited event locations in the Tahoe area including private homes, hotels, beaches, ranches, historic estates, museums, golf clubs, meadows, yachts and churches. Let us assist you in finding your perfect Tahoe wedding location.
With Wedding Coordination, we will:
According to an established wedding planning timeline, let you know what should be done, at what time.
- Assist you in establishing a realistic wedding that is tailored to meet your most important aspects.
- Negotiate with wedding vendors so you can have what you want, all within your budget.
- Advise you when payments are due to each wedding vendor.
- Help you select a wedding reception venue that works for you as well as your guests. Assure that there are special foods for all age groups, and assure that all food and drink items are of the highest quality and tailored for your budget.
- Help to select a tasteful and beautifully designed wedding cake, created within your price range.
- Coordinate wedding ceremony and reception decorations, flowers and favors to make sure all components are properly coordinated.
- Ensure that everything is orchestrated smoothly from the walk down the aisle to the tossing of the bouquet.
Control your wedding costs:
1. Set a Budget & Save
2. Pick Your Priorities
3. Trim The Guest List
4. Stick To The Guest List
6. Don't Overlook The Details
7. Hire A Qualified Wedding Coordinator
775 . 771 . 4153