Reno and Lake Tahoe
Wedding Design, Coordination & Planning
2012-2016 WeddingWire Couple's Choice Award Winner
Best Wedding Coordination Company
The most important day of your life, becomes the most memorable day of your life, with our professional wedding coordination & attention to every detail.
As your professional, we will take the stress out of your wedding day, or any part of your planning process.
With award-winning wedding coordination, we welcome and appreciate the opportunity to be your wedding coordination professional and assist you on your wedding day~the most important and memorable day of your life. If you are searching for that perfect Lake Tahoe wedding venue, we can assist you in finding your perfect location!
As your professional wedding coordinator and wedding planner, we can guide you so that your wedding vendor choices fall within the confines of your budget. According to your specifics, we will make sure even the most minor wedding or reception details are perfect.
Relax and get excited as we are there to help you through it all!
We will be there with you to assure your wedding day will flow smoothly, giving you the wedding day you have always imagined.
With Wedding Coordination, we will:
According to an established wedding planning timeline, let you know what should be done, at what time.
- Assist you in establishing a realistic wedding that is tailored to meet your most important aspects.
- Negotiate with wedding vendors so you can have what you want all within your budget.
- Advise you when payments are due to each wedding vendor.
- Help you select a wedding reception venue that works for you as well as your guests. Assure that there are special foods for all age groups, and assure that all food and drink items are of the highest quality and tailored for your budget.
- Help to select a tasteful and beautifully designed wedding cake, created within your price range.
- Coordinate wedding ceremony and reception decorations, flowers and favors to make sure all components are properly coordinated.
- Ensure that everything is orchestrated smoothly from the walk down the aisle to the tossing of the bouquet.
Control your wedding costs:
1. Set a Budget & Save
2. Pick Your Priorities
3. Trim The Guest List
4. Stick To The Guest List
6. Don't Overlook The Details
7. Hire A Qualified Wedding Coordinator
Lake Tahoe Wedding Coordinator