Wedding Planning Packages
1. “Day/Week Of”
If you have everything planned, but want someone to take care of seeing that the event is setup and run smoothly, this package is for you. Includes a consultation prior to the function to see that everyone is happy and sure of all expectations and to ensure you can attend your event as a guest rather than staff.
Includes vendor discounts.
1. Wedding Planning Consultation
2. Meet with you at the wedding location & reception venue to see
what you have planned for your special day.
3. Assist in planning a wedding reception time line. This time line will provide vendors and everyone in the wedding party all the information they will need to know about the ceremony and reception program.
4. Handle all wedding day details from start to finish.
5. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal. This one-hour walk-through will provide the client and bridal party with all the information needed to know about the processional ceremony and recessional order.
6. Arrive with vendors and over-see vendor set up for the wedding and reception including, caterer and food delivery, bartender, DJ, florist, & wedding cake arrival and set up. Arrive on wedding day to be on site for up to eight hours to assist with and oversee the flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event.
2. Planning Preparation
& Vendor Referral
Along with consultation, we will save you time by listening to your needs & booking appointments for you with vendors that meet those needs.
We contact these vendors and describe what you want, what your budget is, and ask if they're available on your date. This way the vendors already know about you when you walk in the door.
With a Vendor Planning Package, we offer assistance and guidance as needed. You remain hands-on, doing much of the research & decision making on your own.
Includes up to eight hours of assistance on the wedding day.
1. Wedding Planning Consultation
2. Recommendation of vendor’s resource list, including equipment rental, tent services, caterer, wedding cake baker, bartender, florist, DJ, band, photographer & videographer
3. Recommendation of wedding and reception venues
4. Contact vendors; describe client’s wishes, budget & visual elements of the wedding
5. Interact with vendors on wedding day; make sure the day goes smoothly
6. Provide advice on colors, style, favors and theme
7. Provide advice on etiquette
8. Help client stay on track with planning and budgeting
9. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal. This one-hour walk-through will provide the client with all the information needed to know about the processional ceremony and recessional order.
10. Arrive with wedding day vendors and over-see vendor set up for the wedding and reception including equipment and tent set-up, caterer and food delivery, bartender, DJ, florist, and wedding cake arrival and set up. Arrive on wedding day to be on site for up to eight hours to assist with and oversee the flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event.
3. Full-Service (Complete)
You only have to be as involved as you want to be! Starts with an initial consultation to get an idea of your wedding day vision, then we will help you execute it! From acquiring vendors, helping you pick out color schemes, & giving advice on sticky etiquette questions, we’ll be there every step of the way, including the moment when you walk down the aisle!
This Full-Service Package includes all the items in the
"Planning Preparation Package” plus:
1. Coordinating with the client for the design and planning of the wedding; Client is encouraged to bring magazine clippings, photos, budget ideas, etc. We will organize your equipment rental order, your floral order, and cake order, all done with your input! You remain involved with the planning process.
2. Interaction with appropriate wedding vendors, including equipment & linen rental, tent services, bartender, caterers, wedding cake bakery, florist, DJ and photography. Recommendations are based upon the client’s style, needs, personality & budget.
3. Communicate with wedding vendors throughout planning period, making adjustments as necessary.
4. Assist client to set colors, style, theme, favors, music etc.
5. Accompany client to food and cake tastings
6.Screen vendor contracts
7. Help create a budget sheet so the client can keep track of where $$ is going.
8. Create a wedding planning schedule so you know what you’ve done and what still needs to be done.
9. Final consultation; one week prior to the wedding date. We will review wedding day time line, and review all remaining wedding related topics with the client.
10. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal.
11. Interact with wedding vendors on wedding day; making sure the day goes smoothly
12. Eight hours on-site on your wedding day to assist with and oversee the flawless, hassle-free execution of the entire event.
13. Handle last minute details; keeping the event on schedule
4. Deluxe Full-Service
Extremely busy? Not too detail oriented?
A Deluxe Full-Service Package may be your savior.
A deluxe package can handle every last detail—from finding and securing your reception site and vendors, to negotiating and coordinating payment,
to ensuring the big day progresses flawlessly.
This deluxe package is for those with little or no time to spare.
Extra-special details are taken care of to suit your desires.
This package includes all items in the
"Full-service Wedding Planning” Package plus:
1. Invitation addressing (Up to 200 invitations)
2. Wedding and Reception Floor Plan
3. Reception Seating Chart
4. Car Attendants
5. Appetizer preparation and set up
6. Favor assembly
Do you have everything under control, but could use some input from an expert? We will sit down with you and give you tips and feedback on how to make your day just that much more special. Includes vendor referrals & demonstrations.
A la Carte Options:
Invitation, program & other print design
Address and send out invitations
Wedding & Reception Floor Plan
Reception Seating Chart
Appetizer Preparation and Set Up
Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
You will always be involved in the planning process.
In the end, it is YOUR day, YOUR celebration!
W e d d i n g a n d E v e n t P l a n n i n g
Lake Tahoe Wedding Specialist
4790 Caughlin Pkwy. # 414 Reno, NV. 89519
775 . 786 . 1730 775 . 771 . 4153
Reno & Lake Tahoe
Wedding Coordinator & Wedding Planner