W e d d i n g P l a n n i n g
P a c k a g e s
1. “Day/Week Of” Wedding Assistance
If you have everything planned, but want someone to take care of seeing that the event is setup and run smoothly, this package is for you. Includes a consultation prior to your event, to see that everyone is sure of all expectations and ensure you and your family can relax and enjoy your wedding day.
1. Wedding Planning Consultation; In person or phone consultation.
2. Ceremony and reception site visit on the rehearsal day.
3. Assist in planning a vendor wedding reception time line. This printed timeline guide will provide vendors with all information needed regarding the ceremony and reception.
4. Manage all vendors and wedding day details. Place out the decor items that you are bringing from home.
5. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal. This one-hour processional walk-through will provide the client and bridal party with all the information needed to know about the ceremony processional and recessional order.
6. A minimum of two staff to arrive on the wedding day, to over-see vendor set up for the wedding and reception including catering and food delivery, bartender, DJ, florist, & wedding cake arrival and set up. A minimum of two staff to arrive on the wedding day, and be on site for up to eight hours to assist and oversee the flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event.
7. Camelot rental equipment ordering assistance
8. Decor warehouse visit
2. Planning Preparation & Vendor Referral
Along with your consultation, we will save you time by listening to your needs and booking appointments for you with vendors that meet those needs.
We contact these vendors and describe your needs, your budget, and confirm their availability on your date. This way the vendors already know about you when you connect with them.
With the Vendor Planning Package, we offer assistance and guidance as needed. You remain hands-on, doing much of the research & decision making on your own. This package includes up to eight hours of assistance on the wedding day, with a minimum of two staff.
1. Wedding Planning Consultation; In person or phone consultation
2. Recommendation of vendors, including equipment rental, tent services, decor rentals, caterer, bartender, wedding cake/dessert baker, bartender, florist, DJ, band, hair stylist, make up artist, photographer & videographer.
3. Recommendation of appropriate wedding sites and reception venues
4. Contact needed vendors; describe client’s wedding details and budget; negotiate, in behalf of the client, for the best possible pricing.
5. Interact with vendors on wedding day; make sure the day goes smoothly
6. Provide advice on colors, style, favors and theme
7. Provide advice on etiquette
8. Help client stay on track with planning and budgeting, using our complimentary Wedding Planning Booklet.
9. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal. This one-hour rehearsal will provide the bridal party and family with the information needed to know about the ceremony processional and recessional order.
10. Arrive with wedding day vendors and oversee vendor set up for the wedding ceremony and reception, including caterer, bartender, DJ, florist, and wedding cake arrival and set up.
11. Vendor discounted pricing, when applicable
12. Decor warehouse visit
13. Camelot rental equipment ordering assistance
3. Full-Service Wedding Planning
You only have to be as involved as you want to be! Starts with an initial consultation to get an idea of your wedding day vision, then we will help you execute it! From acquiring vendors, helping you select a color scheme, we’ll be there every step of the way, including the moment when you walk down the aisle!
The Full-Service Wedding Planning Package includes all the items in the "Planning Preparation Package” plus:
1. Coordinating with the client for the design and planning of the wedding; Client is encouraged to collect magazine clippings, Pinterest photos, budget ideas, etc. We will organize your equipment rental order, your floral order, and cake order, all done with your input! You remain involved with the planning process.
2. Interaction with appropriate wedding vendors, including equipment & linen rental, tent services, bartender, caterers, wedding cake bakery, florist, DJ and photography. Vendor recommendations are based upon the client’s style, needs, personality & budget.
3. Communicate with wedding vendors throughout planning period, making adjustments as necessary.
4. Assist client to select colors, style, theme, favors and music for a cohesive event.
5. Accompany client to food and cake tastings
6. Screen vendor contracts
7. Help create a budget breakdown sheet so the client can keep track of their spending.
8. Create a wedding planning schedule so you know what you’ve done and what still needs to be done, in preparation for your wedding day.
9. Final consultation, one week prior to the wedding date. We will review wedding day timeline and all remaining wedding related topics.
10. Attend and assist with the wedding rehearsal.
11. Interact with wedding vendors on wedding day; making sure the day goes smoothly
12. A minimum of two staff on your wedding day to assist with and oversee the flawless, stress-free execution of the entire event.
13. Handle last minute details; keeping your event on schedule
14. Vendor discounted pricing, when applicable
15. Decor warehouse visit
16. Camelot rental equipment ordering assistance
4. Deluxe Full-Service Wedding Planning
A deluxe package can handle every last detail—from finding and securing your reception site and vendors, to negotiating and coordinating payment,
to ensuring the big day progresses flawlessly. This deluxe package is for those with little or no time to spare.
Extra-special details are taken care of to suit your desires.
This Deluxe Full-Service Planning package includes all items in the "Full-service Wedding Planning” Package plus:
1. Invitation Outer Envelope Calligraphy Addressing (Up to 100 invites)
2. Reception Floor Plan Layout
3. Reception Seating Chart; printed and framed
4. Favor Assembly
5. Printed and framed table numbers or table names
Do you have everything under control, but could use some input from an expert? We will sit down with you and give you tips and feedback on how to make your day just that much more special. Includes vendor referrals & demonstrations.
Initial consultations are always complimentary.
A la Carte Options:
Invitation, program & other print design
Address, assemble and mail out invitations
Wedding & Reception Floor Plans
Reception Seating Chart
Rehearsal Dinner Coordination
You will always be involved in the planning process.
It's YOUR day, YOUR celebration!
W e d d i n g a n d E v e n t P l a n n i n g
Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner
775 . 771 . 4153
Lake Tahoe Wedding Coordinator
Lake Tahoe Wedding Planner